You can set an appointment directly on your calendar for clients who are in the office or on the phone.
Setting an appointment
(1) Go to Calendar
(2) Click the date/time slot you've decided on with your client
(3) In the New Appointment dialog, select the Service the client is interested in
The basic information you've set for the service (duration, any setup/cleanup time, max capacity if the service is a class, etc.) will auto-fill.
(4) (Optional) Adjust the Duration and/or the Max Capacity (for a class), if necessary.
(5) (Optional) If you are scheduling repeating appointments, set the type and frequency of the repeats.
(6a) In the Client field, enter your client's name to search for their existing client record; or
(6b) If they are a first time client, click the New Client button to create their client record. Make sure to ask for and include the client's email address so that they receive the confirmation and reminder emails.
(7) (Optional) Enter any comments about the appointment in the Appointment Notes field. The notes are for your own records and will not be shared with the client.
(8) Click Save
keywords: appointment, set, setting, calendar, client, new client, service, class