Schedulista is designed to allow your clients to book appointments themselves online. Clients can also cancel their appointment(s) online based on the cancellation policy you've set for your business account. You can disable online cancellation if you'd prefer to cancel any appointments on your own.
On your calendar, you can cancel any appointments you've set, any appointments another provider has set on your calendar, or any appointments clients have booked through the online scheduler. You can also cancel appointments through the mobile app.
You can also cancel a single occurrence or a whole series of repeating appointments.
Key points about cancelling appointments
Cancelling appointments removes them from your calendar, the appointment history on the client's record, and from any appointment reports
Clients will be sent a cancellation notification via email if they have an email address on their client record
Cancelled appointments cannot be recovered; be sure you want to cancel
If payment was taken when a client booked an appointment online, and the appointment is cancelled before the appointment date & time or on the same day of the appointment, the payment will automatically be refunded in full
(1) Go to your Calendar
(2) Locate the appointment you want to cancel
(3) Click on the appointment to open/edit
(4) On the Edit Appointment dialog, click the Cancel Appointment link
(5) The Cancel Appointment dialog will prompt you with the option to Send notification or not. If you select Yes, the client will be sent a notification of the cancellation by email.
(6) (Optional) If you choose to send notification, you can also add a custom message to the client for this appointment.
(7) Click Save to remove the appointment from your calendar.
If the client doesn't have an email address or the client has opted out of receiving emails, the system will let you know that no email will be sent for the cancellation. Click Save to remove the appointment from your calendar.
keywords: cancel, cancel appointment, cancellation, delete, delete appointment, remove, remove appointment