You are also able to set appointments for clients directly on your calendar and in the mobile app, if needed. And you can reschedule appointments for clients directly on your calendar in the mobile app. You can also reschedule appointments on your calendar on the web app dashboard.
(1) Go to appointment on your calendar in the mobile app
(2) Tap on the appointment to edit it
(3) On the Appointment page, tap the Date field
(4) Adjust to the new date using the date selection scroller
(5) Tap the Time field
(6) Adjust to the new time using the date selection scroller
(7) Tap Save
(8) The Reschedule Appointment page will prompt you with the option to send Email notification or not. If you select Yes, the client will be sent a notification of their new appointment date and/or time by email.
(9) (Optional) If you choose to send notification, you can also add a custom message to the client for this appointment. This will be in addition to any custom messages you've set for all services or for any specific services.
(10) Tap Save to reschedule the appointment
If the client doesn't have an email address or the client has opted out of receiving emails, the system will let you know that no email will be sent for the appointment. Tap Save to move the appointment on your calendar.
keywords: appointment, calendar, reschedule, rescheduling, move, moving, client, custom message, confirmation, reception, receptionist, scheduler, walk-in, phone