Schedulista uses default colors on the appointment tiles on your calendar to signify appointments that have been booked online by clients and appointments that you have set as a provider.
You can also change the default colors of each service you offer. And you can change the colors of the service appointment tiles on the calendar on the web dashboard and in the mobile app.
The default colors will continue to be BLUE for provider-set service appointments and GREEN for service appointments booked by clients through the online scheduler. The RED color of personal appointments cannot be changed.
Setting service color
You can set the color of a service by editing the service in settings.
(1) On the web app: Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
On the mobile app (version 7.3 and above): Tap on Services / Classes / Events under the Configure section on the Settings tab
(2) Click or tap Edit next to the service you want to change
(3) On the service details page, click or tap on the small color circle on the top right
(4) Select a color from the menu of options
(5) On the web app: Click Save at the bottom of the page
On the mobile app: Tap Save at the bottom of the page, then tap Close at the top to return to the Settings tab
Colors on Services list
Once the color is set for a service, the color will appear next to it on your Services list.
Resetting a service to default colors
To reset a service to the system default colors, edit the service and select the white option from the color menu.
Changing appointment color
Colors can also be changed on the specific appointments. (In fact, it's not required that you set colors for your services, if you don't need.) This will change the color of just the appointment not the service.
You can change the appointment colors on the web calendar and on the mobile app.
(1) Go to your Calendar
(2) Locate the appointment you want to change
(3) Click on the appointment tile to open/edit the appointment
(4) On the Edit Appointment dialog, click on the small color circle on the top right
(5) Select a color from the menu of options
(6) Click Save
The appointment will update on the calendar to the new color. The color will only apply to that specific appointment.
keywords: color, colors, appointment, appointments, appointment colors, status, update, change