Schedulista provides online appointment scheduling software for your business or organization to allow your clients to book with you 24/7. We offer a number of integrations with other software and services to aid with your business.
To help manage your availability, you can enable two-way synchronization with your Google Calendar account to export your Schedulista appointments.
Once the sync is enabled, you can export your Schedulista calendar to your Google Calendar account to view your appointments on Google.
Exporting your Schedulista calendar
When changes are made to your Schedulista calendar -- appointments scheduled or cancelled by clients, appointments/classes set, cancelled, or rescheduled on your calendar, personal appointments added or removed -- they should update near-instantly on the calendar in Google Calendar.
Using the mobile app or web app to export your calendar for the sync applies to both on your account.
On the mobile app
Available on version 7.3 and above
(1) Go to the Calendar tab
(2) Tap on the Calendar Settings icon on the top of the Calendar tab page (top left on iOS; top right next to the Add Appointment plus [+] symbol on Android)
(3) On the Calendar Settings page, tap on Sync with Google
(4) On the Sync Calendar page, under the Exported calendar to Google section, tap the green Export calendar button
On the web app
(1) Go to the Calendar
(2) Click on the gear icon on the top right
(3) Select Sync with Google (or Sync Calendar) from the menu that appears
(4) On the Sync Calendar page, under the Exported calendar to Google section, click the green Export calendar button
What you'll see in Google Calendar
All exported Schedulista appointments will appear on a new calendar created under the My calendars menu on your Google Calendar account on the web. On the Google Calendar mobile app, calendars under My Calendars appear at the top of the list of calendars.
The calendar will be labeled Schedulista (or possibly Schedulista - [your user account name]).