Schedulista offers a number of integrations with other software and services to aid with your business. The two-way synchronization with your Google Calendar account allows you to import various calendars and/or export your Schedulista calendar.
if you no longer need your Schedulista account connected to your Google Calendar account, you can disable the sync.
Disabling the sync should remove the authorization for access on the Google Calendar account. If not, you can remove access by visiting the third-party access section on the permissions page for your Google account here.
(1) Go to the Calendar
(2) Click on the gear icon on the top right
(3) Select Sync with Google from the menu that appears
(4) On the Sync Calendar page, go to the Imported Calendars section
(5) Click the Remove links next to all imported calendars listed
The page should refresh each time with the removed calendar no longer listed.
(6) Once all imported calendars are removed, go to the Exported calendar to Google section
(7) Click the Remove link for the exported Schedulista calendar
The page should refresh with the export sync no longer listed. The Export calendar button should appear.
(8) Click the Unsync account link to disable the sync
Once done, the page should refresh with the sync no longer enabled.