Benefits of Zoom integration
- Offer online services that you can conduct via Zoom
- Automatically set Zoom meetings corresponding to dates and times booked for online services in Schedulista
- Generate Zoom meeting links which will be included in Schedulista confirmations and reminders so you don't have to separately contact clients
- Quickly access Zoom meeting links through appointments on your Schedulista web calendar or mobile app
As businesses are offering appointments, meetings, classes, workshops, and more online to reach a wider audience, Schedulista's integration with Zoom will help to simplify the scheduling process. This will be seamless for your clients and you.
When clients book through Schedulista, a meeting will be created on your Zoom account. The join link for that meeting (and any password, if necessary) will automatically be included on the appointment summary page and in the confirmation & reminder emails clients receive after scheduling. Clients receiving the text (SMS) reminders can tap the "Details" link in the reminder to visit the summary page.
What Zoom offers
The Zoom service allows you to host individual or group meetings via video conferencing on the web. Clients will be able to not just watch but participate as needed.
Zoom offers a free Basic Plan with the following features (as of July 2020):
- Unlimited number of individual 1-to-1 meetings
- Unlimited number of group meetings
- Group meetings of 3 or more participants are limited to 40-minute length
- Host group meetings of up to 100 participants
- HD video and voice
- Full screen view or gallery screen view up to 25 participants at a time
- Web conferencing, including screen recording saved to your device and desktop & application sharing
- Group collaboration, including breakout rooms, multi-device support, and group messaging
- SSL and AES 256 bit secure encryption
- And more
If you need additional features, such as multiple users/hosts, longer group meeting durations, more participants in a group meeting, reporting and metrics, and more, Zoom offers various monthly subscription plans and additional specialty add-on services.
You can learn more about Zoom security and privacy here.
Setting up Zoom integration
- Connecting your Zoom account to Schedulista
- Offering an online service using Zoom in Schedulista
- Using a permanent Zoom meeting room with Schedulista
Accessing Zoom through Schedulista
- How do clients use the Zoom integration with Schedulista?
- Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Mobile app: Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
Disconnecting and/or uninstalling Zoom