Unlike subscribing to an iCalendar (iCal) feed, this offers two-way synchronization. Appointments/events from both calendars can appear on both calendars.
Enabling the two-way synchronization will allow you to import a single calendar or multiple calendars from Google Calendar to your Schedulista calendar. This will also allow you to export your Schedulista calendar to Google Calendar.
You can also enable syncs with multiple Google Calendar accounts. Account administrators can enable the sync for other users.
(1) Go to the Calendar
(2) Click on the gear icon on the top right
(3) Select Sync Calendar from the menu that appears
(4) On the Sync Calendar page, click the Add Google Calendar account button
(5) Select a Google account from the menu
Click the Use another account option if the account you want to sync to is not listed.
(6) Click the Allow button to authorize the sync