Schedulista provides online appointment scheduling software for your business or organization that allows your clients to book with you 24/7.
Our two-way Google Calendar Sync may be helping to manage your availability by exporting your Schedulista calendar to Google Calendar.
You can remove the exported sync if you no longer want to share your Schedulista calendar.
Removing the exported Schedulista calendar sync
Removing the export sync for your Schedulista calendar does not affect any imported calendars from your Google Calendar account.
If you'd like to disable the Google Calendar Sync, you'll need to remove the exported calendar sync.
On the mobile app
Available on version 7.3 and above
(1) Go to the Calendar tab
(2) Tap on the Calendar Settings icon on the top of the Calendar tab page (top left on iOS; top right next to the Add Appointment plus [+] symbol on Android)
(3) On the Calendar Settings page, tap on Sync with Google
(4) On the Sync Calendar page, scroll down to the Exported calendar to Google section
(5) Tap the Remove link for the calendar
On the web app
(1) Go to the Calendar
(2) Click on the gear icon on the top right
(3) Select Sync with Google (or Sync Calendar) from the menu that appears
(4) On the Sync Calendar page, scroll down to the Exported calendar to Google section,
(5) Click the Remove link for the calendar
What you'll see in Google Calendar
The calendar labeled Schedulista (or Schedulista - [your user account name]) will be removed from the My calendars menu on your Google Calendar account on the web. In the Google Calendar mobile app, the calendar will no longer be listed. The Schedulista appointments will no longer be available to view.