Schedulista provides flexibility to offer start times for your appointments that will work best for your services. Using a frequency interval, setting specific start times, or using classes gives you control and lots of options.
Basics of appointment times
- Clients never see your work hours; they see available appointment times based on your availability, including your work hours and scheduled appointments
- The durations of your services (including setup and cleanup time settings) affect which available appointment times display in the online scheduler
- Your scheduling policies (including lead time & how far in the future clients can book) also affect appointment times displayed
- The reduce gap setting can add additional appointment times
- Limited time offers restrict the dates that available appointment times appear
There are two options to offer regular appointment times on your schedule: a scheduling interval and setting specific appointment times. You can also use the Class feature to place appointment times on your calendar.
The scheduling interval is the frequency with which you offer appointments from the time you open each day.
- If your interval is every 30 minutes and your work hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, clients would see appointment times at 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, etc.
- If your interval is every 1 hour 15 minutes and your work hours are 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm, clients would see appointment times at 1:00, 2:15, 3:30, 4:45, etc.
Specific appointment times
You can set specific appointment times that clients can schedule with you. When you set times, you can select which days of the week you want to make each time available. Specific times can be set for all services or by specific service.
Classes can be used to set specific appointment times for a specific service on a specific day. This can allow you to make only one service available to book at a specific time or on a specific day.
Reduce gap setting
The reduce gap setting will add appointment times at the end of previous appointments to help reduce gaps in your schedule. This helps when you offer services of different durations.
This option can also help limit the appointment times that appear to help group appointments together.
Managing appointment times
- Managing a scheduling interval
- Managing specific appointment times
- Managing specific appointment times for specific services
- Making a class or event available
Affecting appointment times
- Reduce gaps in your schedule
- Adding a service (duration)
- Multi-day services
- Setup and cleanup time
- Setting how soon or how far in advance clients can schedule
- Limited time offers
- Limiting appointment times to group appointments
- Why aren't appointment times showing near the end of my work hours?
- Why aren't my specific appointment times showing on my scheduler?