After enabling the two-way synchronization with a single Google Calendar account, you can sync additional Google Calendar accounts to import various calendars and to export your Schedulista calendar to different Google Calendars.
(1) Go to the Calendar
(2) Click on the gear icon on the top right
(3) Select Sync Calendar from the menu that appears
(4) On the Sync Calendar page, click the Add another Google Calendar account button
(5) Select a second Google account from the menu
Click the Use another account option if the account you want to sync to is not listed.
(6) Click the Allow button to authorize the sync
Repeat Steps 4-6 to sync additional Google Calendar accounts, if necessary.