You are able to reschedule an appointment for clients on your Calendar.
Clients can reschedule by canceling their existing appointment and scheduling a new one. You can read more on clients rescheduling online here.
Contents in this article:
- Rescheduling on your calendar
- Rescheduling when click-and-drag is not available
Rescheduling on your calendar
You can reschedule an appointment simply by clicking and dragging that appointment from its original date & time to a new date & time.
Clients will be sent an email notification of the rescheduled appointment.
Note: A past appointment cannot be rescheduled into the future.
Rescheduling when click-and-drag is not available
You can reschedule the appointment by editing it on your calendar.
(1) Go to Calendar
(2) Click on the appointment block you'd like to reschedule to edit it
(3) In the Edit Appointment dialog, click on the Date field to display a calendar
(4) Select a new date
(5) Click on the Time field to select a new start time from the menu
Note: You can also type a new start time in the field. Times can be entered in 5 minute increments.
(6) Click Save
keywords: appointment, reschedule, rescheduling, calendar