If you need to block out a period of time on a single day when you are unavailable to offer services, you can set a "personal" appointment.
Contents in this article:
- Setting a personal appointment
- What you'll see
- Recurring / repeating unavailability
Setting a personal appointment
(1) Go to your Calendar
(2) Click on the time slot on the day to start your unavailability to set an appointment
(3) In the New Appointment window, select "Personal" as your Service
Note: "Personal" is the default service selected.
(4) Adjust the Duration for how long you want to be unavailable
(5) Type a title or reason for your unavailability in the Appointment Notes section (e.g., "Doctor's Appointment" or "Break")
(6) Click Save
What you'll see
Personal appointments appear in red on your calendar.
Recurring / repeating unavailability
Learn more on setting repeating personal appointments for breaks, lunches, to split your work days, or to take long-term time of like vacations / holidays or leaves of absence here.
keywords: calendar, schedule, unavailable, unavailability, block, time, personal, appointment, break