Once your availability is set, you can define appointment times during your work hours through the web dashboard.
Note about work hours
Work hours are your range of availability and not necessarily your business hours of operation. Clients do not see your work hours on the scheduler. They see available appointment times based on your set work hours.
For example, your office hours might be 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, but you might regularly take an appointment at 5:00 pm that lasts past your office hours. You'll want to set your work hours to support the appointment time and the duration of that appointment.
If you offer a 5:00 pm appointment time for a 1 hour service, you'll want to set your work hours to end at 6:00 pm.
Set your regular work schedule
To adjust your work hours in the new mobile app, you can do the following:
(1) Tap on the Calendar Settings icon in the upper left (on iPhone) or the upper right next to the Add Appointment plus (+) sign (on Android)
(2) In the Availability section on the Calendar Settings page, tap on the Regular work hours section
(3) Tap on which day you would like to adjust
(4) Tap on the From time to set the start of your work hours
(5) Adjust your time and tap Done
(6) Tap on the To time to set the end of your work hours
(7) Adjust your time and tap Done
(8) Tap the back arrow at the upper left to go back to the Work Hours list
(9) (optional) Repeat Steps 3 to 8 for each day you'd like to adjust
Note: You can select whether or not you want to make a day regularly open each week by tapping on the Open toggle at the top of the page.
(10) Once you've adjusted all of the days you need, tap Save