Schedulista is designed to support a regular weekly work schedule, but you are able to adjust your availability by day and block time out of your schedule. You can also manage your availability on the web dashboard.
Flex time overrides allow you to adjust your availability on a daily basis to provide the most flexibility for your schedule.
If you have a regular weekly work schedule, you can change hours on a specific day without affecting your regular schedule. For example, you can change your work hours to 9:00 am - 12:00 pm on Monday, June 21 without changing your regular work hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on every Monday.
To set a daily override, you must be in the Week or Day view of your Schedulista calendar. You can also set daily overrides on the web dashboard.
Changing single day work hours
(1) Go to the specific day you want to change hours
(2) Tap on the Calendar Settings icon in the upper left (on iPhone) or the upper right next to the Add Appointment plus (+) sign (on Android)
(3) On the Calendar Settings page, tap on the "Work hours for..." section at the bottom of the page
(4) Tap on the From time to set your start time
(5) Tap on the To time to set your end time
(6) When set, tap Save