Schedulista is designed to support a regular weekly work schedule, but you are able to adjust your availability by day and block time out of your schedule. You can also manage your availability on the web dashboard.
Flex time overrides allow you to adjust your availability on a daily basis to provide the most flexibility for your schedule.
If you have a regular weekly work schedule, this won't affect your regular schedule. For example, if your regular schedule is Monday-Friday, you can make yourself available on Saturday, April 3 without making yourself available every Saturday.
You can also use this to set work hours on a daily basis if you don't have regular schedule.
To set a daily override, you must be in the Week or Day view of your Schedulista calendar. You can also set daily overrides on the web dashboard.
Making a single day available
(1) Go to the specific day you have off that you want to make available
(2) Tap on the Calendar Settings icon in the upper left (on iPhone) or the upper right next to the Add Appointment plus (+) sign (on Android)
(3) On the Calendar Settings page, tap on the "Work hours for..." section at the bottom of the page
(4) Tap the Open toggle to make yourself available
(4) Tap on the From time to set your start time
(5) Tap on the To time to set your end time
(6) When set, tap Save