You can set up multiple Schedulista business accounts. This is useful for situations like the following:
- Businesses with multiple locations and multiple employees at each location
- Businesses with locations in different cities, states, provinces, countries, or time zones
- Businesses offering different services at multiple locations
- Two or more independent businesses where you want to keep the services you offer separate from each other
Users who have access to multiple accounts can easily switch between them without having to sign out of one and sign into another.
Contents in this article:
- Adding an additional business account
- Switching between business accounts
- Account users on multiple business accounts
- Public scheduling pages and embedded schedulers
- Is there an extra cost for this?
Adding an additional business account
You can sign up for another business account here:
(1) Enter your second Business Name
Note: You could name this by location to differentiate.
(2) Enter Your Name
(3) Enter the same Account Email address you use to sign into your first business account
(4) Enter the same Password you use to sign into your first business account
(5) Click the Sign up button
(6) When prompted, click Create New Business
Switching between business accounts
Once you've created the second business account, you can sign in once and easily switch between accounts.
(1) Click on your name at the top right of the screen
(2) Select the business you would like to switch to from the menu
Account users on multiple business accounts
Any users can belong to multiple Schedulista business accounts. Just add them as a user on another account with their same login email address. They'll be able to sign in and switch between accounts, as well.
You can set different levels of access for a user on each business account.
Public scheduling pages and embedded schedulers
Each business account that you create will have its own standalone scheduler. You can direct clients to the public scheduling page for the scheduler by using the "Schedule Now" button or page link. (e.g., "http://salon.schedulista.com" or "http://massage.schedulista.com")
You can also embed the separate schedulers on different pages of your business website. (Or different sites if you are managing two or more independent businesses.)
Is there an extra cost for this?
Yes. Each business account requires a separate subscription.
If you have a large number of locations, or if you have employees that work between each of the multiple locations, we may be able to adjust your subscription pricing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to review.
keywords: locations, multiple, employees, offices, business, businesses, providers, different, cities, states, provinces, countries, time zone, time zones, linked