You may need to remove your Zoom account from Schedulista to stop offering online services, to use your Zoom account with a different Schedulista business account, or to switch to a different Zoom account.
(1) Go to Settings > Zoom
(2) Click Disconnect Zoom
Once disconnected, the Zoom settings page should reset to the Connect Zoom button.
Uninstalling Schedulista from Zoom
You can also uninstall Schedulista from your Zoom account. This will both deauthorize Schedulista in Zoom and also automatically disconnect Zoom from Schedulista.
(1) Go to the Zoom App Marketplace
(2) If you're not already signed in, click Sign In on the top right to access your account
(3) Click Manage
(4) Under the My Dashboard menu on the left, click Installed Apps
(5) Locate Schedulista on the list of installed apps
(6) Click Uninstall next to Schedulista
(7) Select a reason for uninstalling
(8) Click Uninstall
- About Zoom Integration
- Connecting your Zoom account to Schedulista
- Offering an online service using Zoom in Schedulista
- How do clients use the Zoom integration with Schedulista?
- Using a permanent Zoom meeting room with Schedulista
- Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Mobile app: Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment