Schedulista allows clients to book your services online based on the durations of your services, the appointment times you've set, and your availability. We provide a scheduling page with a URL unique to your business name that clients visit to see your list of services and schedule with you.
You might want clients to book right from your own website rather than going anywhere else. Embedding the scheduler on your site may help with this.
Note on embedding a scheduler
This is an advanced feature and requires editing your website's HTML. If you have a web designer, email them the HTML code for the scheduler widget and a link to these instructions.
Before you start, you should determine if embedding the scheduler is your best option.
You can embed a scheduler on your website so your clients can book appointments without having to leave your site. If done right, embedding the scheduler into your website can be magical.
The scheduler can be embedded on nearly every site that allows you to edit or add to the HTML code of the site. Many website builder services, like Squarespace, Wix, or Weebly, also offer HTML code elements to add code to your site. We have special guides for a number of website builder services below.
Embedding the scheduler on your website
To embed the scheduler on a website, you'll need to copy the code for the scheduler widget into your web site's HTML.
(1) Go to Settings > Add to your website
(2) Scroll down to the Embed your scheduler in a website (as a widget) section
(3) Copy the HTML code to your clipboard
(4) Paste the code into the HTML of the page of your website where you want the widget to appear
- Embed Schedulista in your Squarespace site
- Embed Schedulista in your WordPress site with a plugin
- Embed your Schedulista scheduler on a WordPress site using HTML
- Add the Schedulista app to your Wix site
- Add the Schedulista app to your Weebly site
- Embed Schedulista in your Jimdo site
- Embed Schedulista in your Shopify online store site
- Embed Schedulista in your Adobe Muse site
keywords: scheduler, widget, embed, embedding, HTML, copy, paste, Squarespace, WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Jimdo, Shopify, Adobe Muse