First, you'll need to connect your Zoom account, and then you can set your services to be offered using Zoom.
Sign up for Zoom
Only a single Zoom business account can be connected to Schedulista at one time.
For ease, we recommend signing up for a Zoom account before connecting Zoom with Schedulista. You can sign up for Zoom here.
Multiple Zoom users
Signing up for Zoom first will also allow you to add additional users to your Zoom business account, if you have multiple providers, so that everyone is set and available to be connected.
Though Zoom offers a free option, multiple users on a business account might require a paid subscription. More on managing users in Zoom here.
You can add users with their own existing Zoom accounts under a single Zoom business account to aid with the integration. More on that here.
How to connect your Zoom account to Schedulista
Our integration with Zoom connects a new or existing Zoom account to your Schedulista account to use Zoom as the location for your online service appointments and classes.
(1) Go to Settings > Zoom
(2) Click the Connect Zoom button
(3) Sign into your Zoom account
(4) On the connection screen, click Authorize
(5) This should return you to Schedulista where you will see your account is now connected.
For multiple users, you'll be able to select to which user account on your Zoom account you want to connect each Schedulista user account.
Now that your account is connected, you can add or edit services to select Zoom as the location to offer your online services. The location on a service must be set to Online meeting via Zoom for the meeting to be set on your Zoom account.
- About Zoom Integration
- Offering an online service using Zoom in Schedulista
- How do clients use the Zoom integration with Schedulista?
- Using a permanent Zoom meeting room with Schedulista
- Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Mobile app: Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Disconnecting your Zoom account from Schedulista