Sign up for Zoom
For ease, we recommend signing up for a Zoom account before connecting Zoom with Schedulista. This will also allow you to add additional users to your Zoom account if you have multiple providers so that everyone is set.
You can sign up for Zoom here.
How to connect your Zoom account to Schedulista
Our integration with Zoom connects a new or existing Zoom account to your Schedulista account to use Zoom as the location for your online service appointments and classes.
(1) Go to Settings > Zoom
(2) Click the Connect Zoom button
(3) Sign into your Zoom account
(4) On the connection screen, click Authorize
(5) This should return you to Schedulista where you will see your account is now connected.
For multiple users, you'll be able to select to which user account on your Zoom account you want to connect each Schedulista user account.
Now that you're done, you can add or edit services to select Zoom as the location to offer your online services.
- About Zoom Integration
- Offering an online service using Zoom in Schedulista
- How do clients use the Zoom integration with Schedulista?
- Using a permanent Zoom meeting room with Schedulista
- Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Mobile app: Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Disconnecting your Zoom account from Schedulista