Available in mobile app version 7.0.1 and above
Schedulista offers a Class feature for services that allows multiple attendees to book for the same appointment time. This is perfect for classes, workshops, events, and more.
Classes can be added directly to your calendar on specific dates and times to make them available in the online scheduler. You can set repeating classes to quickly add the classes to your calendar.
The multi-add feature allows you to add clients as attendees to repeating classes. You can also add clients to repeating classes on the web app dashboard.
Benefits of the multi-add feature
Add a client to multiple instances of a repeating class
Add a client to multiple instances of a class service (non-repeating)
Allows you to choose which instances of a class to add the client
(1) Once you add a repeating class to the calendar in the mobile app, tap on the first occurrence of the class you want to add a client to open and edit it
(2) Under the Attendees section, tap Add attendee to add a client to the class.
(3) On the Clients page, you can search for an existing client to or tap the plus symbol (+) on the top right to create a new client record and add them to the class.
(4) On the Add Attendee page, tap on the "Adding to[...]" text above the client's name and contact information
(5) On the Occurrences page, a list of the next occurrences of the repeating series starting from the date and time you selected will appear. This first occurrence will already be selected. Check the box next to each occurrence to which you want to add the client.
Up to a total of 20 upcoming occurrences will be available to add the client.
(6) When you've added the occurrences you need, tap the back arrow on the top left
(7) Back on the Add Attendee page, tap Next
(8) (optional) You'll have the option to send notification or not
(9) (optional) If you'd like to send notification, you'll have an additional option to add a custom message to the client for this specific class. This will be included in addition to any custom messages you have already set for the class service.
(10a) Tap Add to add the client to the class; or
(10b) If the client you add doesn't have an email address on file or has opted out of receiving emails, the notification and custom message options won't be available. The system will include a message letting you that they won't be sent an email. Tap Add to add the client to the class.
Adding the client saves the client on the class and immediately sends notification, if you've opted to send. You'll go back to the Appointment details page with the client now listed under Attendees.
(11) If you need to add more clients, you can tap Add Attendee again
(12) Once you've added clients as attendees, you can tap Done to close the class and return to the calendar