Schedulista offers a Class feature for services that allows multiple attendees to book for the same appointment time. This is perfect for classes, workshops, events, and more.
Classes can be added directly to your calendar on specific dates and times to make them available in the online scheduler. You can set repeating classes to quickly add the classes to your calendar.
The multi-add feature allows you to add clients as attendees to repeating classes. You can also add clients to repeating classes on the mobile app.
Benefits of the multi-add feature
Add a client to multiple instances of a repeating class
Add a client to multiple instances of a class service (non-repeating)
Allows you to choose which instances of a class to add the client
Adding a client to multiple instances of a repeating class
(1) Once you add a repeating class to the calendar, click on the first occurrence in the series that you want to add a client to open/edit it
(2) On the Edit Appointment dialog, scroll down to the Attendees section. Click the Add attendee button to add a client to the class.
(3) On the Add Attendee dialog, you can search for an existing client to or click the New Client button to create a new client record and add them to the class.
(4) When adding the client, click Add to additional occurrences
(5) At list of the next five occurrences starting from the date and time you selected will appear. This first occurrence will already be selected. Check the box next to each occurrence to which you want to add the client.
(6) If there are more than 5 occurrences in the repeating series, click the more... link to see the next five occurrences in the series. Up to a total of 20 upcoming occurrences will be available to add the client.
(7) When you've added the occurrences you need, click Next
(8) (optional) You'll have the option to send notification or not
(9) (optional) If you'd like to send notification, you'll have an additional option to add a custom message to the client for this specific class. This will be included in addition to any custom messages you have already set for the class service.
(10a) Click Add to add the client to the class; or
(10b) If the client you add doesn't have an email address on file or has opted out of receiving emails, the notification and custom message options won't be available. The system will include a message letting you that they won't be sent an email. Click Add to add the client to the class.
Adding the client saves the client on the class and immediately sends notification, if you've opted to send. You'll go back to the Edit Appointment dialog with the client now listed under Attendees.
(11) If you need to add more clients, you can click the Add Attendee button again
(12) Once you've added clients as attendees, you can click Save or Cancel to close the class and return to the calendar