Schedulista provides flexibility in availability to offer services, including full 24-hour availability to offer late night or overnight appointment times. You can manage your availability through the web dashboard, as well as the Schedulista mobile app.
As an example, we have a business that is available from 10pm to 4am every night.
(1) Set 24-hour availability (12:00 am - 12:00 am) for every day of the week
(2) Click on the 4:00 am time block of the first available day
(3) For the Service, choose the Personal service (this should be the default)
(4) Change the Duration to the necessary length. In our example, we'll set the max 14 hours.
(5) Set the Repeats option to Daily. Keep the Repeats every frequency at 1 day. This will repeat the appointment every day.
(6) Set an Ends option for the repeating appointments: Never, repeats indefinitely; ends after a set number of occurrences; ends on a specific date.
(7) (optional) Enter a message in the Appointment Notes to appear as the title of the personal appointments on the calendar. In our example, we'll enter Unavailable.
(8) Click Save
This will block out time on your schedule from 4:00 am to 6:00 pm. To cover the additional 4 hours we need to block, we'll set a second repeating personal appointment.
(9) Click on the 6:00 pm time block
(10) Repeat Steps 3-8
This second appointment will block out time on your schedule from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Now clients will only be able to book each day from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am in the online scheduler.