Accessing your Zoom meeting link on the Schedulista mobile app
You can access all of your Zoom meetings through your Zoom account dashboard. For your convenience, you'll also be able to access a specific meeting through the appointment on your Schedulista calendar. in the mobile app
You can also view the links on the calendar on your Schedulista web dashboard.
(1) Open the Schedulista mobile app on your phone
(2) Locate the appointment on your calendar
(3) Tap on the appointment to open the details
(4) Under Location, you'll see the link to the Zoom meeting
Tapping on the link will take you to the meeting page online. If you are not signed into your Zoom account, as the host it will ask you to sign in.
You can also copy and send the link to anyone who may have lost it or that you'd like to share with.
Note: This link will open the Zoom meeting on the web. If clients want to attend the meeting through the Zoom app, they'll need to use the link included on the appointment summary page or in the confirmation and reminder emails.
- About Zoom Integration
- Connecting your Zoom account to Schedulista
- Offering an online service using Zoom in Schedulista
- How do clients use the Zoom integration with Schedulista?
- Using a permanent Zoom meeting room with Schedulista
- Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Disconnecting your Zoom account from Schedulista