How to offer an online service using Zoom in Schedulista
Our integration with Zoom connects a new or existing Zoom account to your Schedulista account to use Zoom as the location for your online service appointments and classes.
Once your Zoom account is connected, you can use the option with your services.
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Click Edit next to an existing service; or
(2b) Click Add Service to create a new service
(3) Scroll down to the Location section
(4) Select Online meeting via Zoom
(5) Click Save at the bottom of the page
- About Zoom Integration
- Connecting your Zoom account to Schedulista
- How do clients use the Zoom integration with Schedulista?
- Using a permanent Zoom meeting room with Schedulista
- Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Mobile app: Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Disconnecting your Zoom account from Schedulista