However, you may have a permanent Zoom online meeting room with a fixed link to send to your clients rather than need new links created for each appointment.
In this case, you won't need to set up the Zoom integration. Instead, you should include the permanent Zoom room link, along with any instructions, in a custom message on the appointment confirmations and reminders for your specific online services.
Learn more about adding a custom message for specific services here.
- About Zoom Integration
- Connecting your Zoom account to Schedulista
- Offering an online service using Zoom in Schedulista
- How do clients use the Zoom integration with Schedulista?
- Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Mobile app: Accessing your Zoom meeting for an online appointment
- Disconnecting your Zoom account from Schedulista