Schedulista offers a public scheduler for anyone to visit, view your services, and schedule their appointment online. Our Private Service feature can help with services or special offers you want to offer only to select clients.
A private service is hidden from the regular public scheduler and is only accessible via a special private link.
Benefits of private services
- Offer services for select clients to book online
- Provide special offers or discounts on existing services
- Create services for appointments you can set for clients as a provider but are not available through the online scheduler
Private link example:
This example uses the Private Service feature to offer a discounted special on the regular service here. These are set up as two separate services, one public and one private.
Setting a private service
Making a service private will give you the link that you can share via email, on social media, or as a link on your website.
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Click Add Service to create a new service; or
(2b) Click Edit next to an existing service
(3) Scroll down to the Private Service section
(4) Click the No button to change it to Yes. The link for the private service will appear.
Note: The first time you set the Private Service feature, the link will not
be active on the page. The link will be active every time you edit the
(5) Click Save at the bottom of the page when you are done editing to make the private link active
Showing the change service link
The Show the change service link to clients checkbox governs whether clients see a link that lets them change to a different service from the private service page.
Clicking the change link will send clients to your regular public scheduler.
Using private services directly on your calendar
Private services will be available to set appointments directly on your calendar. This is also useful for services you'd like to schedule internally but not make available to clients to book through the online scheduler.