A private service is not visible on your main scheduling page and is only accessible via a private link. Private services can be used to offer select services or special offers to select clients.
Private link example:
Private services are also available to book directly on your calendar(s).
Contents in this article:
- Setting a private service
- Showing the change service link
- Using private services directly on your calendar
Setting a private service
Making a service private will give you the link that you can share via email, on your Facebook page, or as a link on your website.
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Click Add Service to create a new service; or
(2b) Click Edit next to an existing service
(3) Scroll down to the Private Service section
(4) Click the No button to change it to Yes
The link for the private service will appear.
(5) Click Save at the bottom of the page when you are done editing to make the private link active
Showing the change service link
The " Show the change service link to clients" checkbox governs whether clients see a link that lets them change to a different service from the private service page.
Clicking the change link will send clients to your regular online scheduler.
Using private services directly on your calendar
Private services will be available to schedule directly on your calendar. This is also useful for services you'd like to schedule internally but not make available to clients to book through the online scheduler.
keywords: private service, private, discount, coupon, hidden, special offer, link