Benefits of limited time offers
- Provide special offers or discounted rates for short periods of time
- Define seasonal services
- Set the start date of a service that is not yet available
- Set the end date of a service being retired
- Limit a service to a single day of availability
The Limited Time Offer feature defines the dates that a service is available to book rather than when the booking can be done for a service.
For example, if an offer is set from 1/19 to 2/19, only appointment times between those two dates will show as available to select. The act of booking can be done at any time leading up to and through those dates per your scheduling policies.
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2a) Click Edit next to an existing service; or
(2b) Click Add Service to create a new service
(3) Scroll down to the Limited Time Offer section
(4) Click the No button to change it to Yes
(5) Enter the dates you'd like your offer to start and end
Note: You can make a limited time offer available for a single day by
setting the start date and the end date as the same day.
(6) Click Save at the bottom of the page
Note: You can further limit service availability (e.g., available only at
certain times or on certain days of the week) on the Scheduling Policies