Schedulista offers the ability to take payments through integration with Stripe. Once your Stripe account is setup and connected, you will be able to accept payments by credit and debit card when clients book online.
If you have a specific service that requires a different payment option than your global payment setting, you can set a service override by editing the specific service.
Overriding payment settings per service
(1) On the web app: Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
On the mobile app (version 7.3 and above): Tap on Services / Classes / Events under the Configure section on the Settings tab
(2) Click or tap Edit next to the service you are interested in changing
(3) On the service details page, scroll down to the Service Overrides section
(4) Select Override
(5) Choose the payment option for the service from the drop-down menu:
Require payment and capture card
Capture credit card
Don't ask for credit card
(6) On the web app: Click Save at the bottom of the page
On the mobile app: Tap Save at the bottom of the page, then tap Done at the top of the page to return to the Settings tab
Setting a price on the service (for required payments)
The credit card field will appear on the booking form ("Your Details") page in the scheduler if you select the capture credit card option.
To have the credit card field appear when you require payment, you must set a price for your service in the Price field on the service details page.