Schedulista relationship with Stripe
Stripe is a separate, third-party service. When you sign up with Stripe, you create a separate relationship.
While Schedulista integrates Stripe's services, we are otherwise unaffiliated with Stripe as a company. We can offer aid with the software integration of Stripe with Schedulista, but for your security, we are not able to speak with Stripe on any specifics of your Stripe account.
We use Stripe to process credit and debit card payments online. You can sign up with Stripe for free. There is also no monthly charge.
Like all credit card processors, Stripe charges a fee for each successful credit card transaction. You can see their current fee rate here.
Supported countries and currencies
Stripe's services are not available in every country. As of May 2020, they currently support businesses located in 39 countries. Check Stripe availability here: https://stripe.com/global
Stripe supports processing payments in 135+ currencies. View supported currencies for your country here: https://stripe.com/docs/currencies
Setting up payments
Types of cards accepted
Credit and debit cards with logos from the following major services are accepted:
- Visa - all supported countries
- MasterCard - all supported countries
- American Express - all supported countries except Switzerland
- Diners Club - U.S. and Japan only
- JCB - U.S. and Japan only
- Discover - U.S. and Japan only
- China UnionPay - U.S. only
More information on Stripe
- about Stripe: https://stripe.com/
- about processing fees: https://stripe.com/pricing
- about security and encryption: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
- FAQs and support: https://support.stripe.com
- Contacting Stripe support: http://support.schedulista.com/en/articles/370791-how-schedulista-users-can-contact-stripe-for-support