Schedulista offers the ability to take payments through integration with Stripe. Once your Stripe account is setup and connected, you will be able to accept payments by credit and debit card when clients book online.
If you have a specific service that requires a different payment option than your global payment setting, you can set a service override by editing the specific service.
Payment options available
- Require payment and capture card - Client's credit or debit card automatically charged when the appointment is booked. Card details are captured and stored on your Stripe account to aid in refunds, or you can manually charge the card on file if additional charges are needed.
- Capture credit card - Client's credit or debit card is required to secure the appointment but client is not charged at that time. Card details are captured and stored on your Stripe account. You can manually charge the client's card on file for services at a later time, or charge them fees for violating your cancellation policy or no-shows, if necessary.
- Don't ask for credit card - Will not ask clients for credit or debit card information to schedule their appointment
Overriding payment settings per service
(1) Go to Settings > Services / Classes / Events
(2) Click Edit next to the service you are interested in changing
(3) On the service details page, scroll down to the Service Overrides section
(4) Select Override
(5) Choose the payment option for the service from the drop-down menu:
- Require payment and capture card
- Capture credit card
- Don't ask for credit card
(6) Click Save at the bottom of the page
Setting a price on the service (for required payments)
The credit card fields will appear on the scheduling details form page in the scheduler if you select the "capture credit card" option.
To have the credit card fields appear when you require payment, you must set a price for your service in the Price field on the service details page.
Read more on setting service prices here.