Schedulista sends notification by email whenever a client schedules or cancels an appointment online. For multi-user accounts, you'll also receive email notification when another user sets an appointment directly on your calendar.
You can choose to also receive push notifications to your phone through the Schedulista mobile app.
If you'd prefer to receive only push notifications and not the email notifications, you can follow these two steps: (1) turn off the email notifications; and (2) enable the push notifications.
Step 1 - Turn off email notifications
Note: On accounts with multiple users/providers, turning off notifications
sent to the service provider will affect all users.
(1) Go to Settings > Communications
(2) Scroll down to the Business Appointment Notifications section
(3) Click the green Yes button next to Send notifications to the service provider to change it to No
(4) Click Save
Step 2 - Enable push notifications
More information: Push notifications
(1) Open the Schedulista mobile app and sign in, if needed
(2) Tap on the Calendar Settings icon in the top left corner (on iPhone) or the top right corner near the Add Appointment plus (+) symbol (on Android)
Images: iPhone (left); Android (right)
(3) On the Calendar Settings page, tap the Notifications toggle to turn on
(4) Tap Done to save and return to the calendar