Available in Schedulista mobile app version 7.0.1 and above
The Schedulista mobile app for iPhone and Android is a companion to your account to help manage your business on the go.
In addition to receiving push notifications to your phone through the mobile app whenever clients schedule or cancel an appointment or class booking online, you can also receive push reminders for your upcoming appointments and classes.
On a multi-user account, you can also receive push reminders for other providers, if you have access.
Benefits of push reminders for other providers
Be reminded on your mobile phone of an upcoming appointment or class 30 minutes prior to the appointment or class
Get alerts of other providers' appointments or classes 30 minutes prior to the appointment or class
Help to manage shared spaces or resources with alerts/reminders
Tap the push notification to open the mobile app to the appointment or class on your calendar to quickly view appointment information
User access levels
Your user account must have Administrator or Scheduler level of access to view other providers' calendars and receive push notifications for their appointments. Check with your account administrator if you need to adjust your access level.
Enabling push reminders for other providers
Images below: iPhone (left); Android (right)
(1) Open the Schedulista mobile app and sign in, if needed
(2) Tap on the Calendar Settings icon in the top left corner (on iPhone) or the top right corner near the Add Appointment plus (+) symbol (on Android)
(3) On the Calendar Settings page, tap on your name / the calendar name to switch provider
(4) Select a provider from the list
(5) On the Calendar Settings page, tap the Reminders toggle to turn on
(6) Tap on the provider's name to switch back to yourself
(7) Tap Done to save and return to the calendar
Repeat the process for all providers for which you want to receive notifications.
keywords: provider notifications, push notifications, appointment reminders, provider appointment reminders, phone reminders, class reminders, provider class reminders