iCalendar is a computer file format used to share calendar information between applications. iCalendar is supported by Google Calendar.
An iCal feed is read only, sharing information one way. Schedulista appointments are shared with Google but not the other way around.
Note: A two-way Google Calendar sync that shares appointments both ways is also available.
Sharing with Google Calendar
(1) Follow these instructions to turn on your iCalendar feed
(2) Go to calendar.google.com and sign into your account
(3) Click the plus (+) symbol next to the Other Calendars category on your list of calendars on the left for an option menu
(4) Select From URL from the menu
(5) On the From URL page, type or paste the iCalendar feed address from Schedulista in the URL of calendar field
(6) Click the Add Calendar button