Schedulista provides its own calendar for each user on your business account to view and manage their appointments and availability. You can use the Schedulista mobile app to view your calendar on your phone.
However, you may prefer to see your Schedulista appointments on your Android phone calendar apps to help with your schedule.
You can share your Schedulista calendar with the calendar apps on your Android phone by subscribing to it through your Google Calendar account using an iCalendar (iCal) feed.
You can share your calendar in three steps:
Available calendar apps on Android
There are two standard calendar apps available to Android mobile phone users: the Google Calendar app and the Android OS Calendar app.
Google Calendar app
The mobile version of the calendar associated with your Google account. The app should come pre-loaded on your Android phone. If not, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
The app is distinguished by the white icon with a square with the multicolored Google border and a number "31" in the middle.
Android Calendar app
The standard calendar app that comes with all mobile phones using the Android operating system.
It can be identified by the green icon with the white calendar page and the number for the current date on it.
Step 1 - Turn on iCalendar feed
The first thing to do is to turn on the iCalendar (iCal) feed for your Schedulista account. This will provide the feed address (ending in .ics) to use to subscribe to the calendar.
Step 2 - Share your calendar with Google Calendar
You can now use your iCal feed address to subscribe to your Schedulista calendar through your Google Calendar by following the steps here.
If you prefer, you can also set up the two-way Google Calendar Sync.
Step 3 - Connect with a phone app
Option 1: Google Calendar app
Once you've shared your calendar with Google Calendar, you will be able to view your Schedulista appointments on your Google Calendar through the app.
Option 2: Android OS Calendar app
If you prefer to use your Android phone's calendar app, you can add your Google Calendar account to it by doing the following:
(1) Open the app
(2) Tap on the calendar settings icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner above the calendar
(3) Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select Manage Calendars
(4) On the Manage calendars page, tap the plus (+) symbol at the top right
(5) On the Add account page, select Google from the account types
(6) Enter your email address of the Google account associated with your Google Calendar account where you shared your Schedulista calendar and click Next
(7) Enter your password and click Next
(9) It might ask you to set up payment info if your Google account is new to the phone (you can select No Thanks)
keywords: Google, calendar, sync, Android, mobile, phone, app