iCalendar is a computer file format used to share calendar information between applications. iCalendar is supported by Outlook.com, Microsoft's web-based email and calendar service that replaced Hotmail and Live.com.
An iCal feed is read only, sharing information one way. Schedulista appointments are shared with Outlook.com but not the other way around.
Sharing with Outlook.com
(1) Follow these instructions to turn on your iCalendar feed
(2) Go to Outlook.com and sign into your account
(3) Go to Calendar
(4) Click Import calendar on the lefthand menu
(5) On the Import calendar dialog, click From web on the lefthand side
(6) In the Link to the calendar field, type or paste the iCalendar feed URL from Schedulista
Note: You may need to replace https:// in the feed URL with webcal://
(7) Enter a name for the calendar in the Calendar name field
(8) Click Import