iCalendar is a computer file format used to share calendar information between applications. iCalendar is supported by Yahoo Calendar.
An iCal feed is read only, sharing information one way. Schedulista appointments are shared with Yahoo but not the other way around.
Sharing with Yahoo Calendar
(1) Follow these instructions to turn on your iCalendar feed
(2) Go to calendar.yahoo.com and sign into your account
(3) Hover over Others on the list of calendars and click the starburst (settings) icon
(4) Select Follow Other Calendars from the menu
(5) In the New Calendar dialog, enter a name for the calendar
(6) In the iCal Address field, type or paste the iCalendar feed from Schedulista
(7) Choose a color for your calendar
(8) Select if you want to automatically or manually refresh the calendar
(9) Set appointment reminders sent from Yahoo
(10) Click Continue to add the calendar