Benefits of Mailchimp integration
- Send newsletters, promotions, event or business notifications, timed follow-up emails, or other marketing messages
- Automatically updates a mailing list with any changes from your client list daily
- Multiple plans to change and grow with your business as your marketing plans evolve
You cannot currently email single or multiple clients directly through Schedulista. Clicking on a client's email address on the web or tapping the Email button on the client record in the mobile app will open and use your default email program and/or service to send an individual email.
You can also directly email clients through Mailchimp.
What Mailchimp offers
The Mailchimp service allows you to curate a mailing list to send various emails to individuals, groups, or your entire client base. You'll be able to track your campaigns, as well as set up automated workflows to simplify your operations.
Mailchimp offers a Free Plan with the follow features:
As of August 2020
- Up to 2000 contacts
- Up to 10,000 email sends per month (2,000 daily send limit)
- 7 marketing channels: Email, Landing Pages, Digital Ads, Social Media Posting, Postcards, Signup Forms, Retargeting Ads
- Marketing CRM
- 1 audience
- Basic email templates
- Single-step email automations
- Your own Mailchimp website
- Basic reporting
If you need additional features, such as nurture or drip email campaigns that allow you to send multiple follow-up emails over time, Mailchimp offers various monthly subscription plans or a Pay As You Go credit program.
The Mailchimp sync
Our integration with Mailchimp allows you to sync your Schedulista client list with a single mailing list on your Mailchimp account. Learn more on setting up the sync here.
The sync will automatically occur every day at around 10pm your time to update any changes, additions, and deletions for that day. You can also manually push a sync at any time if you need to immediately update information.
The sync can be set in three options:
- Sync to and from Mailchimp - This two-way sync shares information both ways from Schedulista to Mailchimp and from Mailchimp to Schedulista
- Import from Mailchimp - This one-way sync shares information only from Mailchimp to your Schedulista client list
- Export to Mailchimp - This one-way sync shares information only from Schedulista to your Mailchimp mailing list
What is shared in sync
We share the following information from Schedulista:
- Client's first name
- Client's last name
- Client's email address
- Last appointment date & time
- Next appointment date & time
- Client's total appointment count
- Grouped listing of all services client has booked
Mailchimp will share a contact's first and last name and their email address with Schedulista. If a client record for the email address doesn't currently exist in Schedulista, a new record will be created during the two-way sync or the one-way sync from Mailchimp.