With the Google Calendar sync, you can connect your Schedulista calendar to the calendar on your Android phone.
There are two standard calendar apps available to Android mobile phone users:
- Google Calendar app - The mobile version of the calendar associated with your Google account.
- Android OS Calendar app - The standard calendar app that comes with all mobile phones using the Android operating system.
Step 1 - Set up Google Calendar sync
Regardless of which app you choose to use, the first thing you need to do is set up the two-way synchronization between your Schedulista calendar and a Google Calendar.
Step 2 - Connect with phone app
Option 1: Google Calendar app
The Google Calendar app should come pre-loaded on your Android phone. If not, you can download it from the Google Play Store. The app is distinguished by a blue date page icon with the number "31" on it.
Once done, you can use the Google Calendar app on your phone. (Currently, this app features a blue date page icon with the number "31" on it.)
Option 2: Android OS Calendar app
All phones with the Android operating system come with their own standard calendar app. It can be identified by the white icon with a green border and the text "Tue 31" on it.
If you prefer to use your Android phone's calendar app, you can add your Google Calendar account to it by doing the following:
(1) Open the app
(2) Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner above the calendar
(3) Select Calendars from the menu
(4) Tap Add Account
(5) Select Google from the account types
(6) Enter your email address and click Next
(7) Enter your password and click Next
(9) It might ask you to set up payment info if your Google account is new to the phone (you can select "No Thanks")
keywords: Google, calendar, sync, Android, mobile, phone, app