If your clients are non-English speaking, you can change the language of the online scheduler.
The scheduler is currently available in the following languages: English, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Example schedulers
- What changes and what doesn't change
- Changing your scheduler language
- Note on time format with language selection
- Additional languages
Check out example schedulers below:
- English Scheduler (default)
- French Scheduler [Français]
- German Scheduler [Deutsche]
- Norwegian Scheduler [Norsk]
- Portuguese Scheduler [Português]
- Spanish Scheduler [Español]
What changes and what doesn't change
Changing the scheduler language updates only what your clients see: the online scheduler and the client notifications (confirmation & reminder emails; text/SMS reminders).
The rest of the product (the part that you see) does not change and will remain in English. This includes: your account dashboard, including the calendar and settings; the mobile app; and the provider notifications.
Changing your scheduler language
(1) Go to Settings > Scheduler (design)
(2) Click on the Language tab
Note: If you are using the Schedulista app on Wix, you can change your scheduler language here.
(3) Select your language from the drop-down menu
(4) Click Save
Note on time format with language selection
Appointment times will be presented in either 12-hour or 24-hour time format depending on the language chosen and the dominant format in the country set in your Business Details.
Languages in 12-hour format (12:00 a.m - 11:59 p.m.)
Spanish (only Mexico, Dominican Republic, Colombia)
Languages in 24-hour format (0:00 - 23:59)
Spanish (excluding Mexico, Dominican Republic, Colombia)
We will be periodically updating this feature with new languages. If you'd like to have Schedulista translated into another language, let us know by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org