As a single user, your Schedulista subscription will be handled through Wix billing. For multiple users, you'll subscribe directly through Schedulista.
Adding the Schedulista app to your Wix site
(1) Sign into your Wix account
(2a) If you have a single Wix website, go to Step 3; or
(2b) If you have more than one Wix website, on the My Sites page, click the Select & Edit Site button for the appropriate site
(3) On the website dashboard, click the Edit Site button
(4) From the Pages menu at the top of the editor, select the page on your site you would like to add the embedded scheduler
(5) Click the Add Apps button in the lefthand menu to go to the App Market
(6) Search for the Schedulista Bookings app (formerly Book Appointments Online by Schedulista) and select the app
Best search terms: Schedulista, booking, bookings, scheduling
(7) On the app information page, click Add to Site
(8) In the new app dialog, click Add to Site
This will place the embedded scheduler on your page. You can move the scheduler around to your preferred location on the page.
Note: The scheduler will be a demonstration version with the following header image.
(9) Doubleclick the embedded scheduler on your page for the Settings menu
(10a) If you have an existing Schedulista account, click the Connect account link
and sign in to connect; or
(10b) Click the Create account button to start a new Schedulista account to connect to the app
Fill in the form to create your account and start your free trial
Managing your Schedulista account
To maintain or make changes to your Schedulista account, you can access your account dashboard in two ways:
(1) Go to Schedulista.com and click Login at the top right of the page; or
(2) Doubleclick the embedded scheduler in your Wix site editor for the Settings menu, and click the Manage Schedulista button
keywords: Wix, Schedulista, app, add, embed, connect, create, connect, editor