You can customize the header at the top of each part of the scheduler to better fit your business and help guide your clients through booking their appointment.
Default header titles
On each page of the online scheduler, a header introduces and directs your clients to the action taken on the page.
CHOOSE A SERVICE TO SCHEDULE - Presents your list of available services to book online
CHOOSE PROVIDER - For multi-user accounts, this page appears when more than one user provides the service selected
CHOOSE A DATE & TIME - Directs clients to select their appointment time on the calendar of available dates and times
YOUR DETAILS - The scheduling/booking details form where clients enter their name, contact information, credit card information (if you're taking payments online), and potentially answer any custom fields you've added
Customizing the headers
Each header is a single line of text with up to 50 characters.
(1) On the mobile app (version 7.3 or above): Tap on Client Scheduler under the Configure section on the Settings tab
On the web app: Go to Settings > Client Scheduler
(2) Tap or click on the Language tab
(3) Next to Customize, tap or click the No button to change it to Yes and enable
(4) Enter your custom titles in each field
Note: You're not required to fill each field. You can can change
only the fields you need.
(5) On the mobile app: Tap Save at the bottom of the page, then tap Done at the top of the page to return to the Settings tab
On the web app: Click Save
keywords: header, headers, title, titles, choose a service to schedule, choose a provider, choose a date & time, your details, scheduler, custom, customize