Before you start, you should read "Should I add the scheduler widget to my website?" to determine if embedding the scheduler is your best option.
Note: This is an advanced feature and requires editing your website's HTML.
We also have special guides for a number of website builders.
- Embed Schedulista in your Squarespace site
- Embed Schedulista in your WordPress.org site
- Embed Schedulista in your Jimdo site
- Embed Schedulista in your Shopify online store site
- Embed Schedulista in your Adobe Muse site
To embed the scheduler on a website, you'll need to copy the code for the scheduler widget into your web sites HTML.
(1) Go to Settings > Add to your website
(2) Scroll down to the Embed your scheduler in a website (as a widget) section
(3) Copy the HTML code to your clipboard
(4) Paste the code into the HTML of the page of your website where you want the widget to appear
If you have a web designer, email them the HTML code for the scheduler widget and a link to these instructions.
keywords: scheduler, widget, embed, embedding, HTML, copy, paste, Squarespace, Wordpress, Jimdo, Shopify