Using the Schedulista app in Weebly, you can only connect your account to one Weebly site. You can add schedulers from additional accounts to your single Weebly site by embedding the scheduler through HTML code.
Note: You can embed as many schedulers on your Weebly site as you like, but we recommend only adding one scheduler per page on your site for optimal performance.
Adding an additional scheduler to your Weebly site
(1) Sign into your Weebly account and edit your site
(2) Click on Pages in the top navigation menu
(3a) Select one of your existing pages to place the additional scheduler on; or
(3b) Click the plus (+) to add another page to your site to place the additional scheduler on
(2) Locate the Embed Code element on the toolbar on the left
(3) Click and drag the Embed Code element onto the page of your site
(4) Click on the Embed Code field ("Click to set custom HTML") and the Custom HTML menu appears
(5) In Schedulista, go to the Add to your website settings page for one of your additional accounts
(6) Copy the HTML code in the Embed your scheduler in a website (as a widget) section to your clipboard
(7) Back on your Weebly site, paste the scheduler code into the highlighted Embed Code field
The additional scheduler should now appear on your Weebly site.
(8) Repeat these steps for each additional account/scheduler you would like to add to your Weebly site
keywords: Weebly, Schedulista, app, scheduling, booking, add, single site, multiple locations, multiple schedulers, embed