Schedulista provides online appointment scheduling software for your business or organization to allow your clients to book with you 24/7. We offer a number of integrations with other software and services to aid with your business.
We furnish a standalone scheduling page for your business account that your clients can visit to book with you online. If you'd prefer, your scheduler can also be embedded into your own website, so that clients can book with you without having to leave your site.
For WordPress sites, we offer a dedicated plugin that allows you to easily embed the scheduler using WordPress shortcode instead of full HTML code.
Schedulista WordPress plugin
The Schedulista WordPress plugin makes it easy to add a "Schedule Now" button or embed the scheduler widget to a WordPress.org website or a WordPress.com website with certain paid plan subscriptions.
The Schedulista plugin is not available for the free WordPress.com sites. The scheduler widget cannot be embedded with HTML code on the free sites, either.
Instructions for WordPress.org site
(1) Log-in to the administrator console for your WordPress.org site
(2) Go to Plugins in the menu and select Add New
(3) Search for "Schedulista" and click Search Plugins
(4) In your search results, you'll see the Schedulista - Online Scheduling Plugin
(5) Click Install Now to install the Schedulista WordPress Plugin.
(6) After the plugin is installed, click Activate Plugin
(7) Copy the WordPress shortcode from the Add to your website settings page in Schedulista
(8) Paste the WordPress shortcode into the page where you want the Schedule now button (or widget) to appear
Instructions for WordPress.com site with paid subscription
(1) Go to WordPress.com and sign into your account
(2) Click the My Site button in the upper left corner
(3) In your site editor, click on Plugins in the menu
(4) Search for Schedulista and click on the result
(6) Copy the WordPress shortcode from the Add to your website settings page in Schedulista.
(7) Paste the WordPress shortcode into the page where you want the Schedule now button (or widget) to appear.
keywords: WordPress, WordPress.com, WordPress.org, website, site, plugin, embed, add to site