Schedulista provides online appointment scheduling software for your business to allow your clients to book with you on their own 24/7. If you have employees or staff who each offer services, you can add them as users to your business account.
You may have one or more users on your account with the same email address set as their login. Each user that needs a login should have their own unique email address so that they are able to access their user account and make any changes.
To make changes to a user account, including deleting the account, without affecting the other account(s) sharing the same email address, you'll need to (1) remove the email address from the account first to separate it from the other account(s); and (2) add a new email address to the account.
Step 1 - Removing an email address from a user account
(1) Go to Settings > Users
(2) Click Edit next to the user account you want to change or delete
(3) On the user details page, scroll down to the User Account section
(4) Click the green Yes button to change it to No
(5) Click Save at the bottom of the page
With the email address removed, you can now make changes to the user account, including adding a new login email address.
Step 2 - Adding a new email address to a user account
If you removed the email address to delete the user account, you can skip this step.
(1) On the Users settings page, click Edit next to the user account you just removed the email address from
(2) On the user details page, scroll down to the User Account section
(3) Click the No button to change it to Yes
(4) Enter the new email address in the field
(5) Select the level of access for the user account
(6) Click Save at the bottom of the page
The user will be sent an email to the new email address with a link to click to confirm the change and allow them to set the password for the new login.
keywords: email address, change, delete user, login, user account, remove, reset, reset email address