You are not required to take payments, if you prefer. If you choose to, Schedulista only directly integrates with Stripe as the processor at this time.
For support with payments or payouts (transfers to your associated bank account), you must contact Stripe directly through your Stripe account.
* Stripe and the ability to take payments are not available in every country. You can see supported countries here.
Contacting Stripe support
When signed into your Stripe account, you can contact Stripe Support in three ways: send an authenticated email message, online chat with a support representative, or request for Stripe support to contact you by phone.
(1) Sign into your account at https://stripe.com/
(2) Click on the Help (Question Mark) icon in the top right of your dashboard
(3) Select Support articles from the drop-down menu
(4) On the Support page, click the Contact support link on the bottom right
(5) In the Stripe Support pop-up message window on the right, you can select:
Chat with support for an online conversation
Have us call you to leave your phone number and have Stripe support contact you by phone
Send us an email to send an authenticated message
Each option lists the current expected wait time for response.