For support with payments or payouts (transfers to your bank accounts), you must contact Stripe directly through your Stripe account.
Options for contact
- contact Stripe support by authenticated email, online chat, or request a call by phone
Note: For your security and privacy, you must be signed into your Stripe account for Stripe to authenticate your communication to discuss any specific details about your account.
Schedulista relationship with Stripe
Stripe is a separate, third-party service. When you sign up with Stripe, you create a separate relationship.
While Schedulista integrates Stripe's services, we are otherwise unaffiliated with Stripe as a company. We can offer aid with the software integration of Stripe with Schedulista, but for your security, we are not able to speak with Stripe on any specifics of your Stripe account.
Contacting Stripe support
When signed into your Stripe account, you can chat with a support representative, request for Stripe support to contact you by phone, or contact them through authenticated email .
(1) Sign into your account at https://stripe.com/
(2) Click on the Help (Question Mark) icon in the top right of your dashboard
(3) Select Support from the drop-down menu
(4) On the Support page, click the Contact support link on the right
(5) In the Contact us pop-up message window in the lower right, you can select:
- Chat with support for an online conversation
- Have us call you to leave your phone number and have Stripe support contact you by phone
- Send us an email to send an authenticated message
Each option lists the current expected wait time for response.
Note: Not all contact options may be available in every supported country.