Using the Schedulista Bookings app in Wix, you can only connect your account to one Wix site. You can add schedulers from additional accounts to your single Wix site by embedding the scheduler through HTML code.
Note on multiple schedulers
You can embed as many schedulers on your Wix site as you like, but we recommend only adding one scheduler per page on your site for optimal performance.
Adding an additional scheduler to your Wix site
(1) Sign into your Wix account and edit your site
(2) Select the page from the Pages menu where you'd like to add the additional scheduler
(3) Click the Add (+) button on the edit menu on the left
(4) Select Embed from the menu
(5) Click on the Embed a widget option
A grey box for the HTML element will be added to your site. Click and drag the grey box to the position on the page you want to place the scheduler.
(6) Click on the Enter Code button above the grey box to bring up the HTML Settings menu
(7) In Schedulista, go to the Add to your website settings page of your additional account
(8) Copy the HTML code in the Embed your scheduler in a website (as a widget) section to your clipboard
(9) Back on your Wix site, paste the scheduler code into the Add your code here (HTTPS only) field on the HTML Settings menu
(10) Click the Apply button
Note: The Apply button may change to an Update button. Clicking the
Update button does the same function.
The additional scheduler will now appear on a separate page of your Wix site. Adjust the position of the scheduler as needed.
keywords: Wix, Schedulista, app, scheduling, booking, add, multiple sites, multiple schedulers, embed