Using the Schedulista Bookings app in Wix, you can only connect your account to one Wix site. You can add your scheduler to additional Wix sites by embedding the scheduler through HTML code.
Note on adding schedulers to multiple sites
You can embed the scheduler in as many sites as you like, but note that the list of services will be the same across all sites.
Contact Schedulista support for scheduler code
Before you start, you'll need the HTML code for your scheduler to embed it on additional site. To get the code, contact Schedulista support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding Schedulista to multiple Wix sites
(1) Sign into one of your additional Wix sites and edit your site
(2) Select the page from the Pages menu where you'd like to add the scheduler
(3) Click the Add (+) button on the edit menu on the left
(4) Select Embed from the menu
(5) Click on the Embed a widget option
A grey box for the HTML element will be added to your site. Click and drag the grey box to the position on the page you want to place the scheduler.
(6) Click on the Enter Code button above the grey box to bring up the HTML Settings menu
(7) Copy the HTML code from the email sent by Schedulista support (should look similar to this below)
(8) Back on your Wix site, paste the scheduler code into the Add your code here (HTTPS only) field on the HTML Settings menu
(9) Click the Apply button
Note: The Apply button may change to an Update button. Clicking the
Update button does the same function.
The scheduler will now appear on your additional Wix site. Adjust the position of the scheduler as needed.
Repeat the steps to add to any additional sites.
Note Regarding auto-analytics
If you're using our auto-analytics feature to automatically fire your ga or gtag pixel, then you'll need to prepend the pixel code to the Schedulista code that you pasted on Step 8.
keywords: Wix, Schedulista, website, scheduler, app, add, embed, connect, create, connect, editor, multiple sites