For the Schedulista Bookings (formerly Book Appointments Online by Schedulista) app on Wix, subscription billing for the single user plan is typically done through Wix.
In Wix, app upgrades are valid on one site only. You are not able to transfer an upgraded app from one site (or one Wix account) to another. You will have to cancel your Schedulista subscription, then add the app and subscribe again on your new site.
If you have a Wix site for your business and then create a new one, you can move your Schedulista account from your first site to the new site in four steps: (1) Cancel, (2) Remove, (3) Add, and (4) Resubscribe
Step 1 - Cancel your Schedulista subscription on your first Wix site
Note: To avoid this going forward, you might consider switching from Wix billing to Schedulista direct billing.
This only applies to a single user account where Wix Billing is handling your Schedulista subscription. If you have a multi-user account with direct billing from Schedulista, you can skip to Step 2 to remove the account.
(1) Sign in to your Wix account
(2) Click on your username/token in the upper right for your account menu
(3) Select Premium Subscriptions
(4) Scroll through the list of subscriptions to locate your Schedulista Bookings (or Book Appointments Online by Schedulista) app subscription
(5) Click the three-dot Options button
(6) Select Cancel App from the menu
(7) On the App Renewal Payments dialog, select Cancel auto renew
(8) Click Submit
Step 2 - Remove Schedulista from your first Wix site
(1) Edit your Wix site
(2) Double-click on the embedded scheduler for the Settings menu
(3) Click the Disconnect account link
(4) (optional) Close the Settings menu, then right-click on the scheduler and select Delete to remove the app from your site
Step 3 - Add Schedulista to your new Wix site
Now that you have disconnected your Schedulista account from your first site, you can add it to the new site.
(1) Log into the Wix account of your new site and edit your site
(2) From the Pages menu, select the page on your site you would like to add the embedded scheduler
(3) Click on the Add Apps button on the left menu to go to the App Market
(4) Search for the Schedulista Bookings app
Best search terms: Schedulista, booking, scheduling
(5) Click Add to Site
(6) In the new app dialog, click Add App
This will place the embedded scheduler on your page. You can move the scheduler around to your preferred location.
Note: The scheduler will be a demonstration version with the following
(6) Doubleclick the embedded scheduler on your page for the Settings menu
(7) Click the Connect account link
Step 4 - Resubscribe to Schedulista
With your Schedulista account now connected to your new Wix site account, now you can upgrade your app again.
(1) Right-click on the embedded scheduler to bring up the options menu
(2) Select Upgrade from the menu
(3) In the new pop-up dialog, click the Upgrade Now button
(4) Follow the on-screen steps to set up billing and complete your subscription